You dream it. We'll build it.
With a proven track record in supplying engineering services for our clients, QMS can take an electronic file from your native CAD program, or even just a faxed sketch, and turn your concepts into pre-production samples. After you’ve approved a sample, the design goes into production.
Design and manufacturing expertise
Whether your idea is simple, complex or somewhere in between, QMS has the in-house expertise to do the job right. We have file translation capability for more than 25 industry-standard CAD and drawing formats, including:
• 2D CAD formats: DXF, DWG and VDA
• Native 3D CAD formats from SolidWorks, Solid Edge, AutoDesk, Unigraphics, Pro/E and CATIA
• 3D neutral formats: IGES, STEP, ACIS (SAT), Parasolid and 3D DXF
• Rapid prototyping formats: STL, VRML and more
The latest technology at a competitive price
With access to the latest engineering technology and research available, QMS develops products for our clients that are price-competitive for today’s marketplace.
We carefully select and warehouse more than 20 types of fine plywood panels:
• Solid-core Baltic birch in 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 24mm, 30mm.
• A massive 28-ply 1 1/2 inch-thick solid-core Baltic birch panel for the toughest design applications.
• Various shop grade plywood, OSB and MDF for a variety of enclosure specifications including cabinets for the musical instrument (MI) and cinema markets.
Solid, airtight construction
Over the years, we have refined the way we build speaker cabinets. Our proven techniques produce better sounding, more durable speaker systems for today’s competitive markets.
Our specialized assembly methods produce rigid, airtight cabinets. To achieve the best acoustical performance and durability, we use:
application-appropriate joinery and materials
assembly fixtures and gauges
cross-locking stapling techniques
self-drilling, deep-thread wood screws
strong production adhesives
Computer-aided testing equipment
QMS • Box 850 • 204 Dogwood Road, Candler, NC 28715 • 828-667-5719